Sunday, July 19, 2026

My Story Time: She Wanted “General,” Doctor!

 The story that wants to be told today is coming in from 1983 and takes place in Englewood, Colorado, in the hospital, after the long and arduous birth of my second daughter. I talked about this delivery in length in a previous video titled “1983 Double Delivery” ( https://youtu.be/ueDtOjWELmQ ), but this is what happens next. 

“My Story Time” is where I tell My Story as a way to counter the ever-changing official narrative of history, His Story. No one (not even A.I.) can tell my life story, from my perspective and as a direct reflection of the times in which I lived, better than me and this is where I’m telling it. For the record, as my legacy. It’s my story and I’m sticking to it.  

#Childbirth #LaborAndDelivery #TubalLigation #Epidural #OBGYN #Anesthesia #SleepParalysis #MyStoryTimeOfficial #MyStoryTime #MyStory #MyStoryMyWay #History #ForTheRecord #ProtestFakeHistory #LegacyofthePast #Legacy #silver #silverlife #silverlining 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Great! Please say it kindly. Gratitude, DK.