Saturday, November 5, 2016

Shaken Awake By A Consciousness Quake

What happened to shake it all up? Well, (and I’m hardly the first to say this) it began with a book.

Let me preface this part by saying that the decades leading up to my momentous “consciousness quake” had been rife with unusual challenges that I won’t go in to at this stage, although you can read about some of it in my latest book, Living The Big Sky Life. The point is I recognize in hindsight that my mindset, not unlike the foundation beneath me, was being prepared for a major shift far in advance of my reading the book that would prove to be a catalyst for deconstruction.

In early December 2012, I was celebrating my birthday with a dear friend I like to call 'my brother from another mother', Richard Andrew King. (Yes, we too found our matching surnames a synchronistic point of interest when first we met about twenty years ago.) Richard is a world-renown master numerologist and prolific writer, an overall amazing man.

As Richard and I sat in his office this particular evening discussing a myriad of esoteric topics as we are wont to do, he briefly left the room and returned with a stack of manually typed pages dating back to 1959. I was initially mesmerized by what he chose to share with me, and then great excitement overtook. I suggested that Richard take steps to preserve these Transcripts (as they later came to be called) in an electronic format because the originals I was holding in my hands were the only copies. Once lost, they’d be lost forever, and they seemed too important to risk that possibility. Richard had been in possession of these Transcripts for over forty years by this time.

My excitement must’ve been contagious because the next morning I woke up to an email from Richard (who appeared to have been burning the midnight oil) saying he believed the best way to preserve the Transcripts was to publish them - it was time. I was thrilled!!

The Galactic Transcripts
Due to the unusual nature of what Richard later came to entitle, The Galactic Transcripts, he asked that I assist him in the proofreading/editing aspects required during the pre-publication process. A task I gladly accepted - a task that also made it necessary for me to read and re-read these Transcripts many times over. With each reading, I could feel (what began as) that subtle nudge at the back of my mind gradually evolve into a rumbling consciousness quake that refused to be ignored. Clearly ... for this rumbling has yet to stop.  

There was a lot of hype throughout the year 2012 regarding the overall significance of the date of December 21, 2012, the winter solstice and what is often referred to as the end of the Mayan calendar. At the time, I did not have an expectation or strong opinion one way or another with regards to this date or its aspects. But then again, in hindsight, I recognize that something significant did indeed happen. But it happened internally, it was personal. Surprising things hidden deep within me started to seep through the rupture I had unwittingly made in a covert cavern lurking right beneath my ego, only it wasn’t so obvious at the onset.

It is obvious to me now that none of this was a coincidence.

© by DK King
#Guardians

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Great! Please say it kindly. Gratitude, DK.